Saturday, April 5, 2008

One For The Team

Really, don't try to understand the quotes listed below.....

"There's a rake in there!"
"I can't pour this any higher!"
"After scoring a touchdown, please don't leave your cleats on the field."
"Not only did I score a touchdown, I recovered the onside kick."
"Not only did I score a touchdown, I got the 2 point conversion."
Jessi's laugh (those of you that know her will understand this one)
"What does that even mean?!"
"Ahhhem!"
"Where are the horses?"
"There's going to be light hiking in North Africa. You've got nothing to worry about."
"That's so zween!"
"God Bless America!"
"I smell fantastic!"
"Harney!"
"You diction well...."
"Seriously, I'm going to wear these pants at my wedding!"
"Another wise word from the sage."
"We just got served running down the mountain by girls in flip-flops!"

No comments: